If You can Dream it;
We can build it.
Fifteen Years of Quality
Superior Machine & Design was founded in 2004 with the mission of providing local businesses with quality machined products at a competitive price. Since then we have taken on many different projects. From complex automated micro-cells, to high volume production runs of molded parts. This experience is our most valuable tool in helping you achieve your goals.
Our team is made up of engineers, designers, and machinists with varied backgrounds. This variation is a key component in our process. It allows us to look at your project from all angles and design a solution that's right for you.
We have the capabilities to handle low and high volumes parts. We offer competitive pricing, but most importantly we have the quality systems to ensure your parts are done correctly.
Custom Fixture Design
Our team has been designing and building fixtures for two decades. We can work with you to design and build any type of custom fixture to fit your needs. We have made fixtures for machining, paint, printing, coating, inspection, and many more applications.
Prototype Design & Machining
The skills that allow our team to excel at fixture design are the same that enable the design and build of prototype mechanisms and systems. From simple end of arm tooling all the way to automated micro-cells. We have the knowledge and resources to design and build whatever you need.
In our climate controlled facility we have eight vertical machining centers, and a complete tool room.
- Four YCM high speed VMC's equipped with pallet changers
- Two YCM large travel VMC's with 4th Axis
- Two YCM high speed, high performance VCM's with indexers
- Complete toolroom with high precision lathe, mill, surface grinder, and heat treat oven
Our inspection department has the equipment and training to ensure the quality of your parts.
- MicroVu optical measurement system
- Sherr-Tumico optical comparator with Acu-Rite Quadra-Check DRO
- Full complement of gage pins, gage blocks, and indicators
- Digital calipers and micrometers
- Assorted traditional inspection tools
For a quote or to discuss how we can help your business, please call or email us.